Competition Notice - UKTV Play 24 Plays Of Christmas 2016 Competition Notice
UKTV General Competition Terms And Conditions Also Apply.
Click here for full general competition terms and conditions and who to contact if you have any queries or issues with the competition.
1. Name Of Competition:
24 Plays Of Christmas (the "Competition")
2. Method Of Entry And Competition Question:
In order to enter the Competition, each entrant must visit 24PlaysOfChristmas.co.uk (the "Website") where there will be a list of dates set out in an advent calendar, ranging from 1 December 2016 to 24 December 2016.
The entrant must click on the applicable date to see the Competition entry form for that date.
Entrant must then complete the Competition form for the relevant date by submitting their full name, email address and agreeing to the terms and conditions to enter.
3.1 There will be twenty-four (24) prize winners in total (each a "Winner(s)")
3.2 The prize will be one (1) Amazon Fire TV Stick (each a "Prize") awarded to each Winner.
No alternative prize will be given and the Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, UKTV reserves the right to change the Prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative prize of similar value.
Each Winner agrees to absolve UKTV from any liability that may result from or is claimed to have resulted from participating in the Competition or from the acceptance or use of the Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limits the Promoter (or any other person or organisation's) liability for fraud, or death or personal injury caused by negligence.
It is your responsibility to pay any and all applicable taxes which may be due on prizes and to assess whether the prizes are suitable for you and to read and comply with any safety notices or instruction manuals delivered with any prize.
4. Specific Restrictions:
All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and a legal resident in the UK.
In accordance with section 6 below and due to the busy Christmas period UKTV cannot guarantee that Prizes will be delivered to each of Winner prior to 25 December 2016.
In order to use the Prize, Winners must have a compatible TV with HDMI port and internet connectivity.
Employees of UKTV and any company associated with this Competition and their relatives are expressly forbidden from entering the Competition.
All entrants must have the internet service or mobile device bill payer's permission prior to entering.
Entrants may be required to provide proof of identification and/or age before claiming the Prize.
5. Competition Period:
There will be twenty-four (24) separate Mini Competitions open during the Competition as follows:
- Mini Competition 1: from approximately 10.00 to 23.59 on 1 December 2016
- Mini Competition 2: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 2 December 2016
- Mini Competition 3: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 3 December 2016
- Mini Competition 4: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 4 December 2016
- Mini Competition 5: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 5 December 2016
- Mini Competition 6: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 6 December 2016
- Mini Competition 7: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 7 December 2016
- Mini Competition 8: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 8 December 2016
- Mini Competition 9: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 9 December 2016
- Mini Competition 10: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 10 December 2016
- Mini Competition 11: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 11 December 2016
- Mini Competition 12: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 12 December 2016
- Mini Competition 13: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 13 December 2016
- Mini Competition 14: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 14 December 2016
- Mini Competition 15: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 15 December 2016
- Mini Competition 16: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 16 December 2016
- Mini Competition 17: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 17 December 2016
- Mini Competition 18: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 18 December 2016
- Mini Competition 19: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 19 December 2016
- Mini Competition 20: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 20 December 2016
- Mini Competition 21: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 21 December 2016
- Mini Competition 22: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 22 December 2016
- Mini Competition 23: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 23 December 2016
- Mini Competition 24: from 00.00 to 23.59 on 24 December 2016
(each a "Mini Competition" and together the "Competition Period")
Any entries received outside of the Competition Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid but may still be charged for the entry where costs apply.
6. Winner Selection:
The Winner(s) will be the first correct entry(ies) to be selected at random on the next working day after each Mini Competition from all correct and eligible entries received. Winner selection by UKTV is final and no correspondence will be entered into whatsoever regarding Winner selection.
Each Winner must claim the Prize by successfully responding to the Promoter's notification by email or telephone within seven (7) working days of the Promoter's first notification being sent. Please allow up to twenty-eight (28) days for delivery of the Prize from Promoter's receipt of Winner's claim.
7. Method Of Entry & Cost:
You can enter this Competition free of charge on the 24playsofchristmas.co.uk website as per the process described in section 2. You may need to register yourself, free of charge, on the Website.
8. Entry Limitations:
Only one entry per person per Mini Competition is allowed and in the case of multiple entries, only the original entry will be counted.
Any automated entries made by a 'bot' or by using any similar automated third party programme to submit multiple entries will be grounds for immediate disqualification.
Where a Winner has been selected and UKTV discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that Winner has used a 'bot' or similar third party software to submit multiple entries, UKTV shall have the absolute discretion to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
This Competition is offered to you by UKTV Media Limited ("UKTV"). Our registered office is at 10 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP.
For all queries or issues with this Competition please use the following contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: UKTV, PO BOX 6996, CARDIFF, CF15 5DS
- Phone: 020 3192 0504
10. Prize Provider (For Third Parties):
Smack Digital Agency
Entry to the Competition gives UKTV the right, without separate consent or compensation, to publicise any Winners' names and counties and to make further use of these in printed publications and on the Internet solely for administering this Competition in accordance with applicable law.
12. Law And Jurisdiction:
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.